1. How long is each blog posting? Each blog is about 2,000 words and this is not an arbitrary number. serpIQ conducted a conclusive study to determine the optimal word count for long form content. They taught the SEO and Content Marketing community that pages ranking in positions 1-10 had about 2,000 words. At Rocket Pilots, we have made this word count per posting our standard.
2. Can I purchase just one blog posting? Absolutely! While most of our clients are interested in a long term strategy, you most certainly can purchase content a la carte. You can work with us for one-piece as a trial and then add more on once you’ve had a great experience. If your wondering what the experience of other clients has been, check out our Google Reviews.
3. Is the content unique? Yes. The content is unique and passes copyscape with a perfect score.
4. Do you use the same content for multiple clients? Never. Our team is the best in the business at coming up with unique content ideas for your brand, goals and objectives.
5. Does your team have experience writing about my industry? Well, it depends on your industry! We mostly produce content for Law Firms, Assisted Living Communities, Addiction Recovery Facilities and Home Service Businesses (Home Remodelers, Design Build, Plumbers and Garage Door companies). With that said, our team of writers has deep experience writing for a variety of different brands and industries. Ask us today if we’ve have the skills to support your content needs.
I have attempted to answer the 5 most common questions I am asked by small business owners about Content. If you have more questions, please don’t hesitate to call 858-775-4110 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope to hear from you soon.